Thursday, June 20, 2013

Reverse Mortgage in Utah - Testimonial Video


Hi I’m Mark Hammond, and you’ll be working directly with me on your loan.  I’ve been lending since 1994, and because I’m a mortgage broker, I have far more loan options, lower interest rates, and lower fees than banks and credit unions.  And boy, am I faster!  



 



My business thrived through the economic crash because I have hundreds of clients that have had great experiences trusting me as their mortgage advisor.  I’m great at what I do and I look forward to learning all about you and your situation so I can design the perfect loan for you.  So whether you need to refinance, buy a home or investment property, or do a reverse mortgage, you’ll be glad you found me.  So call or email me now and I’ll start listening.



 



Call 801-277-5100 or click here to email me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment